Sunday, April 22, 2007

Absence Excess Loss


Absence Excess Loss

Ok.. I know you must all be tired of seeing these doorknobs but here they are again.. installed at RoCo in Rochester... 2000.. and I counted again to make sure... so I guess I still need a few more. I think I will be making approx 2000-3000 more....

I had a wonderful week in Rochester. The curators of this exhibition organized an intense week of installation, artist talks , portfolio revues, and finally on Saturday a panel discussion. It was quite exhilarating to be with other artists for the week who shared so much common ground. If you have a chance to get to Rochester I think it is a show worth seeing.


....and congratulations to all those whose MFA thesis shows opened last night.

1 comment:

ratgirl said...

Saw your comment on the grey2k blog and wanted to suggest that you look into lure coursing as a just-for-fun sport your dog might enjoy, or at least one where you can see other sighthounds run and have a good time. Look it up online. There's probably a group in your area. Thanks for not supporting greyhound racing and for giving your greyhound a happy life! :)